Random Acts of Crazy

Random Acts of Crazy - Julia Kent I’m a huge fan of Julia and I love to read her series. So I wait till I have all the books and then start reading them in one flow.

This book has everything a NORMAL girl (meaning normal bodies instead of toothpicks), hot band members 2 in particular and crazy adventures.

The first book is about Darla, Trevor and Joe, yes correct a threesome it started when Darla picked up a naked hitchhiker with only a guitar on him. I know you should not pick up these hitchhikers but imagine you spot a blonde, tanned, sculpted man with a gorgeous smile and his thumb poking up and practically begging you to stop – you stop!!

Who would have thought that Trevor a guy headed to Harvard Law next year would run around naked, high on peyote and nothing but a guitar on him. But there he was at the side of the highway where Darla has picked him up.

From the moment they meet you call feel the tension roll over them, she the curvy on an he a hot model could this work? If things where not complicated enough there is Joe.

Joe is the bass player from the band Random Acts of Crazy, looks like a Calvin Klein model and he is out to get his friend back home in one piece, but he didn’t met Darla yet.

Can they leave Darla behind? Or will she coming with them back home?