Take a Breath (Take, #1) - Jaimie Roberts **I received a copy in exchange for an honest review**

Ana is a British 22 years Crime Analyst, who didn't have a perfect childhood because her mother Stella goes from one man to another. But then Stella meets Jake Bennett Captain of Fairfax Country, together with his 16 year old son Matthew they make a new family. But there is one problem; Ana has a major crush on Jake who is not only her boss but also her mother’s fiancée.

When Stella one day decides to leave her daughter, fiancée and his son, things starts to change. The electrical tension between Ana and Jake pushes them both closer together creating the most intense mind-blowing relationship any of them have ever encountered.

In the Fairfax Country department everybody is busy searching for a serial killer in the area, who left a mysterious note behind on the crime scene. All hell breaks loose when Ana finds a note on her pillow, is she his next target? Will Jake keep here safe and protect her from this mysterious serial killer? Or will the serial killer get his hands on Ana? ....

OMG I loved this book, it's a love story with an erotic thriller inside, it had me at the end of my seat till the last page. Now tell me WHEN is your next book going to be released?