Addicted to You (Addicted, #1) -  Becca Ritchie, Krista Ritchie **I received an ARC copy for my review**
I loved the story, just read straight through this book and OMG what a cliffhanger, can't wait for the next book!!!

Both Lily and Lo have serious problems, she's a sex addicted an he is an alchoholic. They have been together their whole life, what started three years ago as a fake relationship grows into a passionately, difficult and steamy relationship.

To have Lilly's addiction satisfied she has sex with different random guys in bathrooms or at party's, she doesn't do round two's once she sleeps with a guy, it ends there. But secretly she wants Lo to satisfy her hunger for sex, it happened once and that had to be enough.

Lo has a love for whiskey, bourbon, rum he can drink more than a grown men and needs it to pass out every night. When Lily's is going to get out off hand Lo steps in to rescue her. After six years of waiting he wants everything with her, the good and bad parts of a real relationship, and also the sex. Because he doesn't share!!