Untaming Lily Wilde (Wilde, #1) - Olivia Fox Great book from Olivia I loved the story it was hot and steamy, except the end was to quick I need more about Lily and Seb.

It was easy to read, I loved some of the British terms which are not difficult to understand, this book is a mix of threesomes, F/F and some BDSM, so keep your mind open.

The good girl Lily is about to explore her new found freedom after an 8 year relationship with Tom who has cheated on her.

What way to begin your New Year’s resolution with a planning of one year wild, uninhibited, self serving sex in her diary and a new job. She starts working with her friend Cayley at an event planning agency. Her first event is at Bellevue Events and also almost her last if she did not meet gorgeous and hot married Lord Harper, or just Seb.

Seb will to anything to see Lily again and hires her help for his wife’s pleasure party, but can he behave himself in the surroundings of Lily? And what’s the deal with Anna his beautiful wife and the sensual lawyer Grayson.

Will she have a romance/relationship with the married Seb and will she explore the wild pleasure parties?

To find out all the answers and a lot hotter steamy details go and read the book, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.