The Unintended Fiance

The Unintended Fiance - Miranda P. Charles Complimentary copy provided by author for an honest review.
I must confess I'm a big fan of Miranda's books if you ask me which one is the best I would tell you all of them because I can't choose. Like usual if I start reading her stories I can’t stop till I finish it. So if you not read one of them you should start now you won’t be disappointed.

This is the story of Erin and Brad will he be the fourth single guy who gets Captured by Love as part of a charity fundraiser that this extended group of friends plays a bet at?

Brad a successful business man and still loving his playboy status needs a place to stay for a couple of months till his house is finished, so why not stay with his sisters best friend Erin. They would both benefit from this roommate status, he could keep his housekeeper at work and she will have to do much less at home a perfect living arrangement.

Are you sure that this is a good idea to share your apartment with my brother, Lexie asked her best friend Erin. Sure she could understand her best friends worry because at the age of 19 she had a big crush on this one fine specimen of a man. But now 8 years later she was over him after seeing him move from one girl to the next she was done with this playboy.

She would find her a guy who valued a relationship, but her latest relationship with Kevin ended after 2 years when she had found that Kevin met his wife in Spain and married before breaking up with her. But the worse thing was that now her ex was working in the same company as her and his wife wanted to make sure that she didn’t have to worry about this working situation.

Brad had the perfect proposition for both of them; he needed a fake girlfriend because you want to assure his potential client that he’s not after client’s wife. And she would not have to deal with her presumptuous ex and his jealousy wife.

But maybe this proposition is not so perfect after all especially when feelings get involved.