The Unyielding Bachelor (Captured by Love Book 2)

The Unyielding Bachelor (Captured by Love Book 2) - Miranda P. Charles What do you do when you get an ARC from Miranda about a new story? Yeah you will do like me scream in delight and start reading the book till you finish it.
You get sucked in the story you laugh and scream and then you fall in love with the book. My only problem is when I start I need to finish it immediately.

Rick Donnelly player first class has a great life no issues at all, loves to have one night stands so he doesn’t lose his end goal in life. But all is ruined when his eyes fall on the beautiful Lexie, his buddy’s little sister except she can’t be his and all because of some stupid contract he made with his reckless stepmother.

Lexie is tired of sitting in the friend zone she wants him now, but how will she get Ricks attention? She needs to step up her game and get his heart. What better way to spend her money on a bet which next bachelor to fall in love this year, her choice will be Rick!! So in full seduction mode she even manages to get a kiss out of the game.

This is not how it was supposed to go Rick can’t stop thinking about Lexie after the mind blowing kiss. Why couldn’t this happen 7 years later!! He needs to find a way to get out of this contract with his reckless stepmother and save the substantial inheritance for his stepsister and his company.

So again a great romance with a lot of mystery and intrigues.